B.S.B.-Focus – commitment to sustainable development
- Health and safety – ensuring safe and hygienic working environment, compliance with applicable laws and regulations, maintaining a fire safety unit in adequate state of the art, regular trainings and instructions, prudent consideration of the needs of employees with health problems;
- Lack of discrimination – every employee is treated with respect and respect of self-dignity; non-discrimination in hiring, remuneration and access to training;
- A fair minimum wage and allowances – our approach is based on compliance with Conventions 131 and 138 of the International Labor Organization and International Labor Organization’s recommendation;
- Non-use of forced and child labor;
- Adherence to internationally agreed standards, including the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, Declaration of Fundamental Principles and rights at Work of the International Labor Organization and the UN Guiding Principles on Business and Human Rights;
- Zero tolerance to bribes and corruption;
- “B.S.B.-FOCUS” Ltd. has a strict “cancel gifts” policy and does not allow its employees, workers or other representatives to ask for, accept, negotiate, offer or give away any advantages in relation to the production and marketing activities of the company;
- Protection of the information; As the company works with various clients who sometimes have the same activity, we guarantee full confidentiality of the provided information;
- We require commitment to comply with the arrangements from our partners.
Here are our eco-office rules:
“Kids with development problems” Foundation
“Kids with development problems” Foundation is a parent non-profit organization with an aim to realize public benefit activities.
We express our commitment to the problems of Bulgarian society by making annual donations to the foundation.
More than 200 children with various illnesses are being annually supported in the established by the foundation center: children’s cerebral palsy, epilepsy, autism, hyperactivity, genetic syndromes, sensory deficits, behavioral and learning difficulties.
The foundation works more than ten years to support children with development problems and their families, to improve their quality of life and to change the attitude towards them. The support from the entire community of donors, supporters and friends stands behind our success.